3.38 Robinson

Figure 3.38: Central pavilion, formerly known as the Exposition Palace ‘Pro Arte’, originally built in 1894 but redesigned (in its current form) as the Italian pavilion by Duilio Torres in 1932. Photograph: Joel Robinson.

Figure 3.38

3.38: Central pavilion, formerly known as the Exposition Palace ‘Pro Arte’, originally built in 1894 but redesigned (in its current form) as the Italian pavilion by Duilio Torres in 1932. Photograph: Joel Robinson.